Is your virtual staffing (outsourcing) experience good but not great? Were you always hoping it would provide more than just cost savings? If the answer is yes, then you are experiencing what is most common in the BPO industry: sub-standard & inconsistent work. You’re experiencing it because this is the norm for the industry, the unspoken dirty secret that clients put up with due to the cost savings involved.
And how is your account managed at your current provider? Are they taking an active role in managing & growing your business? Or is it being managed by a staff member with minimal business experience unable to even ask the most basic question to help uncover what is going on in your account? Or do they only respond to you when you complain?
If you’d like to get more out of your virtual staffing relationship, you may want to contact the Launchpad Team. Why? Because we are different:
At the Launchpad:
- We start every relationship with as a partnership, not just a paying client that generates revenue
- Understanding your process is only the 1st step in the process. The most important steps of building our partnership are next:
- Getting a clear understanding of your company values, culture & team environment
- Helping you get clarity on what type of experience & feeling you want your clients to have
- determining how we align, motivate & monitor your virtual staff to maintain this client experience
- Have a high-level executive to executive conversations every month on how we expand the impact & value we are delivering to you
If you’re a currently using outsourced services or are looking to leverage virtual staffing to help make your company more profitable & competitive you may want to sign up for a complimentary 30-minute virtual staffing coaching session to determine if virtual staffing makes sense for your business.
Email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org